What we offer
The Tuke Centre has a long history of providing both one to one supervision and group supervision to therapists working within a range of therapeutic approaches.
We offer supervision to a wide range of professionals, including:
- Therapists working with individuals
- Therapists conducting therapeutic groups
- Therapists leading staff support groups (in a range of settings including mental health and the prison service)
- Social work teams wanting support with mental health issues they encounter
- Management supervision in groups or individually to individuals, management teams and organisations.
Our supervisors are experienced therapists and supervisors:
- Dr Sara Perren – Clinicial Lead for Supervision
- Dr David Butler – Consultant Psychologist
- Maria Law – CBT Therapist
- Dr Emma Bradshaw – Counselling Psychologist
- Dr Tracy Richardson – Clinical Lead for Psychological Trauma
For further information about our supervision fees and to discuss your requirements call 01904 430370. The admin team will take your number and Dr Sara Perren will return your call. Or you can email us on email@example.com – please put ‘Supervision’ in the subject line.